Welcome To My Blog!..Please Do Leave Comments and your link after Following!

Friday 1 February 2013

YOUCAT #0.1

 * For Christian Only !

Hello everyone. Its been awhile i haven't write anything. Haha kinda bored actually but now I want to continue to write because now I have a mission. Yes, I am a Catholic and it is my duty to carry on His will!

"...study it in the quiet of your room; read it with a friend; form study groups and networks; share with each other on the Internet." - Benedictus P.P XVI

This is part of the foreword by the Pope inside the YOUCAT book. In conjunction of the Year of Faith, I would like to do this as my contribution to the Catholic's community, my response to the Year of Faith and also to strengthen my personal spiritual life as well. Let us pray to each other so that we can support each other in every steps that we take especially in spreading His Good News. So I need your prayer so that I can finish up studying the book and DEFINITELY I'll share everything I know with His guidance ~ May God Bless us all, Amen !

No comments:

Post a Comment