Welcome To My Blog!..Please Do Leave Comments and your link after Following!

Tuesday 10 July 2012

Older Than Before !

Every second is very expensive ! the moment you realize that you are getting older, that is when you realize how many seconds you have wasted by not appreciate it ! however, we still have a thousands of seconds left to be appreciated....So its never be too late to appreciate the time...its all up to ourselves when to start...yes its my final year of the age 10-an ! hahaha...next year i'll enter the world of 20-an...its a bit awkward when I realise that I have grown up but deep inside, I'm still a kid who is very naive to this cruel world....waakakaka....nevertheless, i have to act as a grown up person...yeah and thats how you will survive even though i prefer to be a KID forever ! haha...after all, im still 19 what?

1 comment:

  1. haha. everyone are getting older each seconds. I have the same thought like yours maxxxxx. oh, btw, follow ueee.ekeke

    ReplyDelete